Hampton Adams- (135 Feet) Bulk Kinesiology Tape (Black)
- THE SPORTS TAPE OF CHIROPRACTORS & PT PROS: The first touch of our thick cotton fabric & durable adhesive tells you why physical therapists and chiropractors choose Hampton Adams kinesiology tape for their clients because of how our tape gives a nice stretch, yet stays where it’s placed - even on hotspots inside running shoes
- WATERPROOF KINESIOLOGY TAPE: Athletes who’ve used our therapeutic kinesiology tape for joint injuries, muscle pulls as well as post-surgery support say it dries quickly and holds strong after hydrotherapy, swimming in chlorinated water, or regular showers, as well as sweating from heavy workouts - all without the peeling, pulling, or loose threads common on cheaper options
- EBOOK & 45YD BULK TAPE FOR CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT: Combine the best practices from our illustrated eBook along with the largest 2-inch bulk kinesiology tape roll available (a full 135 feet); Custom cut layers to support joints and larger muscle groups without slippage or rolling, and enjoy flexible tape that helps clients to heal and stay safe during long runs, intense hockey games, competitive soccer, as well as on the courts or in the gym
- ELASTIC PAIN SUPPORT: Athletes who’ve suffered from upper & lower back pain, knee and shoulder misalignment, as well as muscle pulls and shin splints say the stretch of our elastic kinesiology tape lets them curve and customize support to speed recovery on sore muscles and injured tendons giving them pain free days and sleep-filled nights - without the nasty pain meds
- GENTLE ON SKIN COTTON KINESIOLOGY TAPE: Our cotton fabric and latex-free adhesive offer maximum hypoallergenic effect with cozy comfort (even in hot weather); Plus, each inch of our kinesiology tape roll is gentle during removal - so you can avoid the “KT rashes”, allergic itching, and sticky residue - In fact, parents say kids with sensitive skin no longer cry and are enjoying daily activities again - pain free - some for the first time in years
Athletes who use our kinesiology tape say they’re enjoying regular activity again - pain-free - some for the first time in years.
The first touch of our thick cotton kinesiology tape tells you why Chiropractors and Physical Therapists choose Hampton Adams for clients who demand maximum hypoallergenic efficiency and cozy comfort.
And parents say that our tape avoids the “KT rashes”, allergic itching, and sticky residue, so kids with sensitive skin no longer cry during removal.
Elastic Pain Support
Our elastic kinesiology tape has become the go-to tape for athletes who suffer from:
✔ Wrist injuries
✔ Upper & lower back pain
✔ Muscle pulls
✔ Knee and shoulder misalignment
✔ Post-surgery support
This premium tape offers a great stretch while avoiding the peeling and loose threads common with cheaper muscle aid tape.
Kinesiology Tape Waterproof Adhesive
Physical Therapists and Chiropractors say our latex-free adhesive holds strong, even after:
Swimming in chlorinated water
Sweating from heavy workouts
This means your waterproof kinesiology tape will dry quickly and stay in place to help heal and speed recovery - without the slippage or rolling common on cheaper options.
EBook + 45 Yard Bulk Kinesiology Tape for Customized Support
As you check out the pictures, you'll see that we give you the largest 2-inch wide bulk tape roll available (a full 135 feet). Then our illustrated pro taping eBook takes you step-by-step through cutting custom strips to fit your unique needs (including multi-layered support for larger muscle groups and complex joints).
But don’t take our word for it...
Custom cut our Hampton Adams kinesiology tape for yourself and join others who are avoiding the nasty pain meds while enjoying regular athletic activity again.