Free Shipping on orders $50 and Over
Red Bay Coffee- East Fourteenth Tanzanian Whole Coffee Beans 12oz
- EAST FOURTEENTH - Rich, full body fresh roasted coffee showcases the talents of Ugandan’s coffee cooperatives and, for us, represents the big narrative of International Blvd. Flavors evoke blackberry, dark chocolate, and dates for a delicious brew. Our East Fourteenth whole bean coffee dark roast has a rich, dark roast with a full body taste.
- AWARD WINNING COFFEE - Red Bay Coffee is a multiple medal winner at the world’s largest coffee roaster competition, Golden Bean North America. From seed to cup, Red Bay is devoted to sourcing, roasting and delivering the best and most beautiful single origin whole bean coffee to the people. We work globally to source high quality, sustainable and direct trade coffee.
- TASTING PROFILE - East Fourteenth dark roast coffee beans have a tasting profile consisting of blackberry, dark chocolate, and date flavors in each cup.
- WHOLE BEAN SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE - Red Bay East Fourteenth is sourced directly from Sweet Unity Farms in East Africa. We source our whole coffee beans directly from sustainable farms that support local agricultural development.
- ROASTED IN OAKLAND - Our coffee is roasted in Oakland and to ensure top freshness for upto 90 days they are packaged in a sealed yet resealable pouch with one way degassing valve.