House of Marley Smile Jamaica Wireless: Wireless Neckband Earphones with Microphone, Bluetooth Connectivity, 8 Hours of Playtime, and Sustainable Materials (Copper)
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Experience warm, rich sound and deep bass with our acoustically perfected Smile Jamaica Wireless earphones.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: Find your perfect fit with the 2 size ear tips made from our soft and eco-friendly REGRIND silicone which gently form to the shape of your ear. The lightweight and flexible neckband comfortably hugs your collar while you’re traveling, working out, or just kicking back.
- RECHARGEABLE & COMPATIBLE: Enjoy a continuous 8 hours of playtime from the powerful and rechargeable battery for all-day listening. With advanced Bluetooth technology, these earphones are compatible with IOS and Android so you’ll experience that classic Marley sound no matter how you connect.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Smile Jamaica Wireless offers an onboard microphone for convenient hands-free calling, making them the perfect home office companion. If your device is out of reach, simply use the 3-button controls to manage volume and playback. Designed for active lifestyles, these earbuds are sweatproof with an IPX4 rating.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Embrace your natural style with Marley’s message of craftsmanship and sustainability. Our wireless earphones are designed with FSC certified wood, a 99% post-consumer recycled polyester cable, our REGRIND silicone, recyclable aluminum, and delivered in 100% recyclable packaging.
First in class and comfort, Smile Jamaica Wireless combines FSC Certified Wood and recyclable aluminum housings to create an iconic Marley in-ear headphone that is available in a bounty of colors. The noise-isolating design and 9mm dynamic driver deliver rich and full sound that brings you straight to the source. Go ahead, smile for me, Jamaica.
House of Marley is built on the principles of superior quality, sustainability and a commitment to charitable causes. We are driven to enhance lives through great product experiences as well as using proceeds from product sales to support global reforestry through our foundation, Project Marley.