Save 15% On Your Entire Purchase When You Subscribe to The BlacBox & Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
Lefty'S Spices BBQ Sauce Hot
- The spicy barbecue sauce is the perfect balance of sweet and heat that does not overpower the tender taste of any meat. With a shelf life of 24 months, Lefty’s Spicy BBQ sauce is a necessary staple for any kitchen.
- Kick it up a notch on the grill! For folks that like a little more bang in their bite. Cayenne, garlic, red onion, tomatoes, and other flavorful ingredients complement the smooth, spicy barbecue sauce.
- Lefty’s versatile barbecue sauce, made in West Virginia, is Kosher and one of the best gluten free barbecue sauces on the market today. There are no added saturated fats or trans fats and no cholesterol in our famous sauce. Lower in salt content than other condiments, there are only 240 milligrams of sodium and 50 calories per serving size.
- The multipurpose barbecue sauce can be used on chicken, beef, seafood, and even vegetables. It is a natural replacement for ketchup and can enhance dish. Used as a BBQ marinade, the juices are sealed into the meat, providing a succulent and tasty dish that will keep the family coming back to the table for more. Lefty’s gluten free BBQ sauce adds amazing flavor to any meal.
- The hot barbecue sauce is formulated to perfect consistency and texture. Other barbecue sauces can be too watery or thick, but Lefty’s recipe is the ideal balance that complements any food, instead of overpowering its natural flavors. While you may be tempted to pour a slathering of sauce on your plate, it is not necessary, as a small serving will be sufficient to bring out the delicious blend of herbs and spices that Lefty’s is known for!