Save 15% On Your Entire Purchase When You Subscribe to The BlacBox & Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
Mo Knows Hair- Curl Hydrator Shampoo (Sample) BlacBox Item
Nourish your curls with this pillow-soft, sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo made with botanicals, essential oils and proteins to soften and gently cleanse.
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil and DEA.
- Cruelty free.
- Safe for all curl types and textures, color-treated and chemically-treated hair.
INGREDIENTS + FUNCTIONS
- Water (Aqua, Eau) – purified water used as a solvent
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate – coconut derived, mild anionic surfactant
- Decyl Glucoside – natural, mild surfactant that helps stabilize foaming cleansers
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate – mild, surface tension reducing surfactant that gently cleanses and leaves hair soft; solubilizes (dissolves/stabilizes) oils
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine –mild, foam boosting surfactant and stabilizer
- Glycol Stearate – pearlizing agent and emulsion stabilizer
- Fragrance (Parfum) – Mo’s blend of sheer aromatherapy bliss!
- Phenoxyethanol – preservative and stabilizer to maintain freshness
- Glycerin – humectant used for skin-conditioning
- Sodium Chloride – used to control thickness in shampoo
- PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate – viscosity modifier and solubilizing agent
- Propylene Glycol – humectant used to help ingredients penetrate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – moisturizer that reduces flaking and restores skin
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – organic, water-soluble compound with conditioning and thickening properties
- Citric Acid – adjusts pH to help hair feel smooth and improve shine, also acts as product preservative
- Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil – natural seed oil with unique molecular structure resistant to oxidation; increases manageability, shine and strength
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil – anti-inflammatory skin moisturizer to repair skin
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein –adds shine and volume and helps strengthen and repair damage
- Panthenol – Vitamin B5, moisturizer
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil – omega-9 fatty acid which acts as an emollient that softens hair and scalp
- Wheat Amino Acids – blend of amino acids from wheat protein that penetrate the hair shaft for hydration and conditioning
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil – natural oil that helps soften hair and add shine
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a more stable form of vitamin E, natural skin conditioning agent and antioxidant
- Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil – essential fatty acid that restores elasticity
- Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract – high-protein plant that promotes healthy growth and enhanced shine
- Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) Root Extract – Peruvian plant rich in zinc to help reduce shedding
- Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Extract – unsaturated fatty acid with antioxidant properties that locks in moisture and absorbs into skin
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil – nourishing emollient high in Vitamins A, C, E and K, making it an excellent antioxidant
- Phytantriol – humectant and anti-caking agent that enhances suppleness and natural luster
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil – soothing, astringent that calms and acts as anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial agent
- Coumarin – naturally occurring plant solid found in tonka bean, clover and woodruff, used to add “sweet” scent in cosmetics
- Linalool – naturally occurring substance used to enhance and stabilize fragrance