Save 15% On Your Entire Purchase When You Subscribe to The BlacBox & Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
Raycon Fitness Speaker Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Mic, IPX 7 Waterproof, 12 Hours Battery Life, TWS, Three Sound Profiles, Portable Strap, Dual Drivers (Carbon Black)
- 🔊DUAL 70MM DRIVERS: High fidelity sound without having to compromise! Turn up the speaker as loud as you want and your favorite songs, artists, and podcasts will still sound crystal clear. Your speakers come with not one but two huge 70mm drivers embedded into the speaker to capture every frequency and put out 40W of high-fi audio!
- 🔊 RESILIENT: With IPX7 Water resistance certifications, your speaker can handle anything you may run into! Resistant to light splashes and sprays, you can bring your fitness speakers everywhere and anywhere from your bathroom, outdoors, gyms, and more! Rain is no match for this wireless, waterproof, bass heavy, speaker !ers everywhere and anywhere from your bathroom, outdoors, gyms, and more! Rain is no match for this wireless, waterproof, bass heavy, speaker!
- 🔊 MULTI-LINK STEREO MODE: TWS Technology - One’s fun, but two is a party! Get two speakers so you can connect them together and play the best audio in stereo quality at the same time! Surround your space with audio that will boost your day and get the party started!
- 🔊 LONG LASTING: Get up to 12 Hours of Playtime with the Fitness Speaker! This will last through your workout set and your parties, no problem. Connect your speaker to any Bluetooth enabled device seamlessly and easily. The Bluetooth pairing process is hassle free!
- The Raycon Limited Warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects for up to the first year the device's purchase date. These include: Volume imbalance, Pairing issues, Charging issues Broken piece (not caused by normal wear), Single-play issues.The warranty excludes defects or damage to the product resulting from; normal wear and tear, neglect, misuse, accident, improper application, or any other customer-induced damage; unauthorized repair or modification by customer or third party; shipping damage occurring while the product is in transit; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of the company.