Save 15% On Your Entire Purchase When You Subscribe to The BlacBox & Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
Raycon the Gaming Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds with Built in Mic, Low Latency, 31 Hours of Battery, Charging Case with Talk, Text, and Play, Bluetooth 5.0 (Carbon Black)
- 🎮 HYPERSYNC LOW LATENCY MODE: using the latest chipset and TWS true wireless technology, The Gaming Earbuds offer 55ms ultra-low latency to ensure that there’s no delay between what you see and what you hear while you game giving you an advantage
- 🎮 OPTIMIZED MICROPHONE FOR GAMING: Your squad is your lifeline. We make sure they can hear you loud and clear even in the most intense situations with an optimized beamforming mic designed specifically for gaming
- 🎮 DAY & NIGHT: Fully charged, your earbuds will last you day in and day out, with 31 hours of battery total in the charging capsule, you get 7 hours of total playtime from a single charge. Add in an extended 24 hours of battery life from your handy-dandy, portable, wireless charging capsule, you really don't have to worry about your gaming stopping as you climb the leaderboard
- 🎮 YOUR SOUND, YOUR WAY: Three sound profiles (Pure - Balanced - Bass) let you personalize your audio for any type of content to give you a fully immersive experience no matter what you’re listening to
- 🎮 TAILORED FIT: No more worrying that your earbuds will fall out! With Five Gel Tip sizes you don't have to worry at all. These comfortable gaming earbuds will stay in your ears and with you through the hardest levels - climb toward that #1 spot with your Raycons!
- The Raycon Limited Warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects for up to the first year the device's purchase date. These include: Volume imbalance, Pairing issues, Charging issues Broken piece (not caused by normal wear), Single-play issues.The warranty excludes defects or damage to the product resulting from; normal wear and tear, neglect, misuse, accident, improper application, or any other customer-induced damage; unauthorized repair or modification by customer or third party; shipping damage occurring while the product is in transit; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of the company.