50% Off of Your 1st BlacBox Purchase!! Use Code "Blac50" Deal Ends 5/28
Red Bay Coffee Slow Burn Espresso Coffee Beans - Dark Roast Coffee Beans - Whole Bean Coffee - Blend of Brazilian Coffee & Sumatra Coffee Beans - 12Oz Resealable Pouch of Whole Bean Espresso Coffee
- SLOW BURN - Slow Burn is Red Bay Coffee's dark roast espresso coffee bean containing a blend of Brazilian and Sumatran gourmet coffee. It offers a nice balance of sweetness and a smooth body. Works great as a drip as well.
- AWARD WINNING COFFEE - Red Bay Coffee is a multiple medal winner at the world’s largest coffee roaster competition, Golden Bean North America. From seed to cup, Red Bay is devoted to sourcing, roasting and delivering the best and most beautiful single origin whole bean coffee to the people. We work globally to source high quality, sustainable and direct trade coffee.
- TASTING PROFILE - Slow Burn dark fresh roasted coffee has a tasting profile consisting of flavors of fig, molasses, and allspice.
- WHOLE BEAN SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE - Red Bay's single origin coffee beans are sourced directly from farms in Brazil and Sumatra. We source our coffee beans from direct agreements with sustainable farms around the world. Red Bay Coffee supports local agricultural development.
- ROASTED IN OAKLAND - Our coffee is roasted in Oakland and to ensure top freshness for upto 90 days they are packaged in a sealed yet resealable pouch with one way degassing valve.