Shea Radiance Pure Shea Butter, Unscented, 2 Ounce
- All-natural, fairly traded shea sourced directly from women cooperative producers in west Africa
- Rich in natural vitamins, anti-oxidants and bio-actives that nourish and replenish the skin
- Great natural moisturizer and conditioner for hair and body
- Has a beautiful a light yellow color and a pleasant nutty scent
- No chemicals are used in the growing or production of the butter
We gently mixed 100% natural and unrefined shea butter to make it a little softer and easier to apply. The traditional use of the butter is to reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks, and to ease a variety of skin irritations, such as psoriasis, eczema and sunburn. Shea butter is also used as an active ingredient in cosmetic formulation. Shea butter is great for the topical application of cosmetic and medicinal formulas, because it melts on contact and is easily absorbed into the skin, without leaving a greasy residue.