Save 15% On Your Entire Purchase When You Subscribe to The BlacBox & Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
Smoked Scotch Bonnet Pepper Salt by Ashebre 4Oz (Pack of 2), Gluten-Free, Product of Jamaica, Made with 100% Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Peppers and Kosher Salt, Bold Flavor with a Kick - Delicious on Meat, Seafood, and Vegetables
- PRODUCT OF JAMAICA - Crafted in Kingston, Jamaica with kosher salt and the highest quality scotch bonnet peppers from local Jamaican farmers.
- UNIQUE AND BOLD FLAVOR - Like nothing you’ve ever tried before, our Smoked Scotch Bonnet Pepper Salt is a must-have staple for every pantry. The infusion of smoked pimento, authentic scotch bonnet pepper, and pure kosher salt creates an aromatic gourmet delight and adds real depth to foods. The flavor surprises and delights all at once.
- ABOUT SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER - Also known as Caribbean chili peppers, the Scotch bonnet pepper originated from the Capsicum Chinese chili plant and is a staple in Jamaican and Caribbean foods, adding rich flavor and spice to meals. According to the Scoville Scale, Scotch bonnet peppers have a heat rating of 100,000-445,000 Scoville units. As a reference, jalapeño peppers range between 1000-4000 Scoville units.
- ARTISAN AND SMALL BATCH - Meticulously crafted by hand in small batches for maximum quality and flavor.
- HOW TO USE: There are no limits with our smoked salt. Layer on as a pre-cook marinade or seasoning on meat, seafood, veggies and potatoes, OR sprinkle sparingly on prepared meals for a boost of flavor and spice. Use on grilled steak, salmon or mahi; sautéed mushrooms, string beans, brussel sprouts; breakfast eggs, hash browns or french fries, popcorn, appetizers and dips, cocktails (salt rim for margaritas) and so many more!
- WE GUARANTEE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY - No MSG, Not Irradiated, Not Treated with ETO Gas