Bolden- Sweet Vanilla Shea Oil for Skin and Hair | 3.4 Fl Oz
- UNPARALLELED MOISTURE AND RADIANCE: Bolden’s Shea Butter Oil is a brilliant multi-tasker, good for silkening and moisturizing dry skin. It is light, goes on smoothly and is easily absorbed by the skin. Shea has been used for centuries by the women of West Africa for its richly moisturizing and skin repairing properties. It is prized for its ability to naturally protect against dry skin.
- ENRICHED WITH VITAMIN E: Vitamin E is a powerful ingredient that helps slow down oxidation in oil based products so it acts as a good preservative.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: Our 100% natural shea oil is made from shea nuts sustainably grown and harvested in Burkina Faso, West Africa, helping employ and empower local women.
- DELICATELY FRAGRANCED: Our Sweet Vanilla Shea oil is delicately fragranced with essential oils for skin, it is soft and warm,and quietly envelopes you in comfort.
- HEALS DRY CRACKED SKIN: Say hello to soft, nourished skin when you mix your favorite lotion with Bolden shea oil for an extra moisturizing combo.
Bolden is a female and Black owned skincare brand making products that work really well for people of color.
This precious shea butter oil from the nut of the African shea tree is quickly absorbed and delivers long-lasting benefits which build over time. From its delicate golden color and silky texture to its delightful fragrance, Bolden’s Sweet Vanilla Shea Oil is a sensual indulgence designed for daily enjoyment.
Our 100% natural shea oil is made from ethically-sourced shea nuts picked and processed by local women's groups in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Raw Shea butter has been used for centuries by the women of West Africa for its richly moisturizing and skin repairing properties. It is prized for its ability to naturally protect against dry skin.
Dry skin, brittle and damaged hair, scars and stretch marks, aging skin
How to use:
Rub oil between your palms and smooth through your body, and hair. Apply generously over areas prone to dryness such as knees, elbow joints, hands and feet.